In childhood mortality (under 5 years old) in the last couple of decades.
Increase in skilled births in the last 16 years.
In Basic Vaccination within the last 16 years.
We are an institutionalized entity governed by the Ministry of Health of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, organized to serve as a platform to strengthen Ethiopia’s Primary Health Care (PHC), and share with the rest of the world best and evidence based practices of Primary Health Care such as Ethiopia’s successful Health Extension Program (HEP).
News & Events
- Advertisement about the Family Planning by Choice (FPbC) programme and Expression of Interests to provide technical and managerial support for this programme
- Overcoming Critical Barriers to Maternal and Child Survival
- Ethiopia's First lady Roman Tesfaye elected president of the Organization of African First Ladies against HIV/AIDS (OAFLA)
- Ethiopia becomes one of the 42 Countries to eliminate Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus (MNTE)
- Deworming Program to treat 14 million Children in 272 Woredas in Ethiopia
- Essential News and Views in Global Health November 29, 2018GHN Exclusive Peter Hotez: It’s Time for Scientists to Speak Up for Science GHN Exclusive The Heavy Toll of Empty Calories: Nutrition as a Focus for Inuit Health -- Delivered by Feed43 service
- Bloomberg School Experts October 29, 2018Driving Change and Saving Lives Jackie Powder The Spread of Quality Information in the Era of ‘Fake News’ Susan Krenn Before You Leave for Overseas, Do These 5 Things Anna Kalbarczyk Clade X: A Mock, Yet Entirely Plausible, Pandemic Dayna Kerecman Myers The Last Temptation of a Child: Drowning Prevention in Rural Bangladesh Priyanka Agrawal […]